Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Give Away!

Check out Just Spotted, an amazing blog run by some very talented people, filled with great ideas and exciting events to go to with your friends and family. You will be hooked once you check it out. Right now if you visit Just Spotted you will be able to enter a complimentary photo session by me just by posting a comment! Hurry to it! Time is running out!

No comments: