Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Monday, October 12, 2009

Joanne & Dennis

It was so great to finally meet Joanne and Dennis. They were so much fun. We shot at the Mission San Juan Capistrano, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day! I can't wait to see what their wedding will turn out like. They are such a fun couple and so perfect for each other!


This is my favorite image! It shows of their personalities perfectly!
Congratulations Joanne and Dennis!

No comments: