Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Monday, November 23, 2009

The Kumar Cousins!

Meet the cutest little kids ever... 4 kids under 3 was a little challenge! But I think we pulled it off! They are such beautiful kids, it's not hard to make them look good...

Devan is the oldest at 3 years old. I love his eyes...like I said beautiful...

His little sister Saige looks just like her mommy...


These little boys mommy is the beautiful indian bride on my blog header. That was one of my favorite weddings of all time. I'm so happy to now have the opportunity to shoot Shareena and Sagar's little ones...

Meet Kyan who is almost 2...
And his sweet little brother Maddex...
I love this portrait of the baby cousins together. How fun to have such a close family to grow up with!
I'm sure these little guys have alot of fun getting into trouble together...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Kumar family! Can't wait to see what we come up with for your holiday cards!

No comments: