Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zahra & Isaac's Beautiful Wedding

Over the holidays I shot another beautiful wedding at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel. It was a perfect day in the middle of December, and the wedding and decor couldn't have been more beautiful. Kathy Jo Peterson coordinated the wedding and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier.

Zahra was glowing the whole day. She was so much fun to shoot and was gorgeous!


Isaac and Zahra made such a cute couple, they are truly so much in love...

The room was stunning...

Wishing you a happily ever after Zahra and Isaac!

3 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

Those came out so good! Good Job! I love working with you. Hope to do it again soon!

Unknown said...

Zahra and Isaac,
What a wonderful event and great photos. Wish you both a very loving and romantic life together forever and ever....
Pete and Faye Johnson

ISAAC said...

You won't believe the age of this awesome couple ( Isaac & Zahra )
The groom is 68 years young, and the gorgeous bride turned 60
Wow !!! Age is just a number. Age is how you feel
Best wishes to this lovely couple