Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Ethan's Baptism

I was so excited when April called me to shoot her new baby Ethan's baptism. I shot April and Manuel's wedding almost 2 years ago! It was so fun to see their new little baby. He is beautiful! Check out his eyes!!...

They held an intimate baptism with their closest friends and family...

Ethan's proud Mommy...

And his proud Daddy...


Grandma Alba...

4 Generations!

Grandma Amador

Congratulations Alba family! Ethan is precious! I can't wait to see him again soon!

No comments: