Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sonal & Rick's Engagement Portraits

Rick and Sonal are such a beautiful couple! I can't wait to see what their wedding will turn out like. I know it will be an amazing day! Here are some highlights from our engagement session in Laguna Beach...

Look foward to working with you guys on your wedding day! Congratulations again!

5 comments:

Francesca said...

they are a beautiful couple. that bride is stunning!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures Michelle. You are amazing!

BP said...

Hey Michelle,

Just wanted to say it was sooo awesome getting to work with you at Ricky and Sonal's wedding. I'm sure you got some amazing shots! I hope to rock some more weddings with you in the Future!

Please take a look at the Same Day Edit we created. I even see you in a few shots!!

http://impressivecreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/ricky-and-sonal-terranea-resort.html

Looking forward to seeing your shots form the wedding!

Brian