Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mikaela and Christian's Wedding

Here are some highlights from Mikaela and Christian's beautiful wedding. Mikaela's family traveled all the way from Zimbabwe to be here. It was so great to meet them and to work with Christian's family. Everyone was so much fun as you will see in the portraits... They were a blast! Enjoy!

Christian's sister Kate practicing for America's Next Top Model...

Mikaela was such a beautiful bride, she was a natural in front of the camera...







Christian's mom organized the fabulous reception at their home...
They had amazing food representing both the bride and groom, Zimbabwean, French, Mexican, and Japanese...
And the biggest sweet dreams table I have seen...
Mikaela's mom brought this Zimbabwean Fruit Cake all the way from Zimbabwe... Amazing!

I loved this dance performance by the groom and his friends... Hilarious!
The Zimbabwean Farewell...

Congratulations Mikaela and Christian and their families on an amazing day!

No comments: