Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chi and Luis's Engagement Portraits...

I was so excited to meet Chi and Luis at the San Juan Capistrano Mission to do their engagement portraits. This is one of my favorite places to shoot, the mission is huge and has so many fun nooks and cranny's to discover and have fun with. It is also such a romantic place to create beautiful portraits. Chi and Luis were perfect and we really had such a great time shooting. Here are some of my favorite images from the day...

At the end of the session, Chi and Luis really let loose. I LOVE these images...

Congratulations Chi and Luis on your engagement! I can't wait to capture the joy your wedding day will have to bring!

No comments: