Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Monday, March 9, 2009

Scott and Tracy's wedding...

Tracy and Scott were such a fun Barbie and Ken couple to shoot. We started off with an intimate ceremony with just thier mothers and closest friends on the cliffs by the Montage, headed down to the beach for some fun action shots, and ended up finishing off with some beautiful romanitic portraits of the Ritz Carlton. Square Root Designs again did an amazing job on the flowers.

As you can see, Tracy was glowing the whole day... She was so ecstatic all day, and the portraits truly captured her joy!


Waiting for Scott (you can see him in the background) to see each other for the first time before the ceremony...
Thank you for such an exciting and fun day! Congratulations Tracy and Scott!

No comments: