Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mitsuko and Michael February 22, 2009

Mitsuko and Michael had a beautiful wedding at the Ritz Carlton coordinated by Kathy Jo Peterson. Square Root Designs did an AMAZING job as you can see, and the bride and groom were so much fun to work with. They are such a gorgeous couple, and you can really tell how in love they truly are. It was so funny to find out that I actually just moved right across the street from them! What a small world!


This was one of the cutest flower girls I have ever seen! She was so sweet, I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her!


Mitsuko's "something old"...

Mitsuko was such a beautiful bride, I knew we were going to have a great portrait day when I first saw her. She looks stunning...








The engagement portrait...

Thanks so much for an amazing day!

No comments: