Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look what the stork dropped off...

My friend Ashlee and I collaborated and pulled out the infamous tree branch structure to get this pic of Mika. After over 3 hours of trying to get her to sleep, we finally got the pics we were looking for! I'm so thankful for Ashlee for not letting me give up! I love the colors and love my squishy little baby girl in these shots Ashlee and I got...
Mika was 1 week old in these pics. More to come later...

No comments: