Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where I've been...

We are so blessed to welcome our newest addition Baby Mika Susan Nguyen, born March 10th, 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. She is the sweetest baby ever! We love her to death and never want to put her down...

And at 4 days old she is already smiling for the camera!

More pics to come soon!

No comments: