Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Alyssa & Matt's Wedding at the Turnip Rose

Alyssa and Matt had such a fun wedding at the Turnip Rose. They both have such wonderful families. We had a great time working with them! Here are some previews from the day...Alyssa looked amazing!
At first sight...


I shot Neil (father of the groom) and Carolyn's wedding a couple years ago at the Montage. They are the cutest couple ever. It was fun to see them again!


The first dance...I love the sunlight in this pic...


The Father Daughter dance....


The Groom and his Mother...

Congratulations Matt and Alyssa! What a beautiful wedding!

No comments: