Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Janelle & Case July 18, 2009 St. Regis

Janelle and Case had a gorgeous wedding at the St Regis in Dana Point. Lisa Simpson coordinated the beautiful event and the flowers and decor were done by Elegant by Design. It was an exciting day...

This was the mother son dance!... So great!

Congratulations Janelle and Case!

No comments: