Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Kendall

It was so neat to be able to meet baby Kendall. She is so cute! Here are some previews from our portrait session...

Love the Baby Legs...
Kendall's beautiful blessing dress made by her very talented Grandma Blume...

And beanie made by Grandma Blume too. Love it!

Welcome baby Kendall!

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Cutest little baby!

Kim said...

I'm in love with these pictures! The beautiful baby helps, but you are seriously so talented michelle!