Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sneak Peak...Sonal & Rick's Wedding


So many more great shots to come! This was a spectacular wedding with such beautiful decor and so many fun people! Can't wait to share more with you soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle,

These pictures are absolutely awesome! Sonal and I are so lucky we found you to cover our wedding. You are the best!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! I LOVE the pictures! They are soooo beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being so amazing.

Katie said...

Gorgeous!!! What a pretty bride...

BP said...

Hey Michelle,

It was really great working with you at Ricky and Sonal's Terranea wedding. Great looking shots Michelle! Did you get one from that restaurant with the blue background? I would love to use one of yours to replace the screen grab from the Same Day Edit video we produced. You can see it here..

http://impressivecreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/ricky-and-sonal-terranea-resort.html

Thanks so much,

B.p.

The Biggs Family said...

Love the pictures! And the colors are beautiful!