Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And Coming Soon...

It seems like I have been shooting a ton lately, and I've gotten a little behind on my blog posts, but don't worry, these beautiful people will be featured very soon! But in the meantime, here is a little sneak peak at what is to come...

The Leudtke Family...

Baby Mason's First Portraits...
The beautiful Carole's Bridal Portraits...

And the cutest family ever the Bogarts...

Hopefully I can share more of all these wonderful shoots this week! I am very excited to share what fun and amazing portraits we got of each of these sessions. Until then...enjoy!

No comments: