Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Friday, April 3, 2009

Jaden's Turning 1!

Another 1 year old, and more birthday pics! And we had to throw Maddy in the mix again with her friend Jaden for some fishy pics! Little did we know that Maddy and Jaden wouldn't just look at the fishy and be cute, they wanted to grab the fishy and eat all the marbles in the fishbowl. It was crazy, but so much fun! Maddy and Jaden are only 4 days apart. We are so grateful to have moved into a neighborhood with such great people. It will be fun to see Maddy and Jaden grow up together!


More Grabbing...
Looking sweet right before attempting to eat more marbles...
I love this pic. If you look up close, the fish looks really scared. It's hilarious...
And my favorite portrait of the day...

Happy Birthday Jaden! We love you!

No comments: