Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nanaz & Mohammad's Engagement Portraits

Another beautiful couple, another beautiful day. It was so great to finally meet Nanaz and Mohammad. They are so happy and in love, I know they will have such a wonderful life together! I can't wait to see them on their wedding day! It will be another amazing Persian wedding. Beautiful people, beautiful food, and lots of dancing!

























1 comment:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

Michelle I love the first picture with the rocks and the rock wall. Where is that?