Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Mason's First Portraits

Welcome Baby Mason! Isn't he such a beautiful baby?


Shannon, Mason's proud mommy...
And Kyle, his loving daddy...
The Bagley Family's first family portrait...
4 Generations...
I love this image with 4 generations of hands...And Bella, the sweetest dog ever...
Grandma's hand-made blanket...
Congratulations Bagley family on your beautiful new baby Mason!

No comments: