Pages



Welcome to my blog!

I'm Michelle, a portrait and wedding photographer in Huntington Beach, California. Loving living in the beautiful OC that is filled with so many colorful, fun places to create gorgeous memories! I love that I get the opportunity to make people feel and look beautiful through my photography. I hope you enjoy my work! Please contact me at michelle@momentsbymichelle.com to inqure about portrait or wedding rates. Look foward to hearing from you!



Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brittany and Nate's Wedding..

Another Beautiful wedding coordinated by Kathy Jo Peterson. The colors of the wedding were so fun and Brittany and Nate were such a great couple to shoot. We got gorgeous portraits at the Newport Beach Temple, and then headed over to the Fun Zone for some more. Brittany and Nate's families were so great to work with, it was truly an amazing day!





Something blue...







I love this image. Brittany and Nate got alot of attention in Balboa. People were so excited for them. There were alot more pics of people cheering them on as they rode their bikes past, but this was one of my favs...


One of the coolest things of the reception was The Fry Girl, frying up donuts for all the guests. She was a hit!


This cake was pretty amazing too! One of my favorite cakes so far. Love the cake stand!
And these little guys really stole the show on the dance floor... They were so good!
Check out his facial expressions... So funny!
They also had a sweet photo booth they used so guests could post pictures and write messages in their guestbook.


The cameras were going all night...

Thanks for letting me be apart of such an amazing day! Congratulations Brittany and Nate!

No comments: